We offer legal services and representation in a full range of family law matters involving divorce, child and spousal support, child custody, parenting rights and responsibilities, protection from abuse and division of marital property. While we are known for our experience and the aggressive representation of our clients, our clients also appreciate our efforts to be cost effective and to serve them with the highest ethical standards.
Our first priority is the wellbeing of our clients. While we understand that divorce is the only option for some people, we make every effort to explore all the options in keeping with each person’s circumstance. An informed client makes the best decisions, so we keep you updated on the status of your case and any relevant changes in the law. We approach each case with the belief that each client’s situation is unique.
Our Office offers assistance with the process of divorce. Our focus is on preparing the documents and guiding you through the court system as smoothly as possible.
We work with parents to maximize the time that they will spend with their most important part of their lives—their children. We will work through the issues of physical and legal custody of your children.
We will provide the most efficient and cost—effective way to divide the property you have accumulated during your marriage. In addition, we will safeguard all of your assets acquired before you were married as well as gifts, bequests, or earnings from those assets. Most importantly, we will work to make sure that your business stays in your hands.
Spousal Support (Alimony)
Our Law Office will work to make sure you either pay only your fair share of spousal support or maximize your receipt of spousal support.
We will make sure that you are paying or receiving your fair share of child support.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO
- Treating you with respect and courtesy.
- Handling your legal matter competently and diligently.
- Exercising independent professional judgment on your behalf.
- Charging a reasonable fee and explain in advance how the fee will be calculated and billed.
- Promptly responding to your telephone calls and letters.
- Keeping you informed and send you copies of important papers.
- Respecting your decisions on the objectives to be pursued in your case, including whether to settle any issue.
- Keeping confidential the information you give us during our lawyer-client relationship.
- Maintaining the highest ethics in keeping with the Pennsylvania Supreme Court Rules of Professional Conduct.